Recommendation for Iced Tea
HOW TO MAKE ICED TEA (Ice cube method) - makes 4 cups (1 litre)
- Put 4-6 tsp of tea leaves into a teapot. (Use 8-10 tsp for Fruits Blend.)
- Pour in 2 cups (16 oz) of boiling water.
- Steep for 5-7 minutes. (That makes very strong tea.)
- Fill your heat-resistant glass pitcher with ice cubes.
- Strain the tea into the pitcher over the ice cubes.
- Top up with cold water to make it 1 litre.
- Garnished with your favourite fruit such as lemon or lime, and sweeten it with simple syrup (optional).
- Page 1 of 2